Disney Hacks is more than a site, we are a community. Join the Disney Hacks Facebook Group today and subscribe to our newsletter!
Disney Hacks Episode 8
Hey Disney Hackers welcome back to the Disney Hacks podcast as we move to a Monday release date! On this show Gregg and I discussed the craziness of lining up overnight for the Downtown Disney reopening plus we go into detail about how Walt Disney World is different now that it is reopened.
For our weekly feature Gregg goes into his experience with runDisney. He has run quite a few races with the Mouse and describes what the races are like, why he runs them and whether he wears the medals in the parks or not! Thanks for listening. Please share the show with anyone you know who loves Disney!
- 0:00 – Theme park opening updates
- 5:58 – Saying goodbye to a friend
- 8:18 – Downtown Disney reopening and waiting in line for a mall.
- 16:21 – WDW reopening and what it’s like on the ground in the theme parks.
- 28:26 – About runDisney and why Gregg has run so many races. Plus what he does with all of his medals.
Subscribe to the Show
Have a great week!
did the Princess 1/2 marathon nightmare the 26,000 princesses….$180 and no stuff like a goody bag????
having to get there by 4 am to not start till 6am trying to get thru the castle and dodging the tourists on the way back thru the parks nightmare then a 2 mile walk to get to a taxi at he end… never again