Disney Hacks is more than a site, we are a community. Join the Disney Hacks Facebook Group today and subscribe to our newsletter!
Disney Hacks Episode 19
Disney made waves this week by announcing their dominance in the streaming space. Their streaming services including Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ have grown much faster than anticipated and thus are gettings tons of new content.
In total Disney is spending over $8 billion the next few years on content across their brands. In this episode we’ll detail all of the announcements which include movies, specials and television shows from Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Animation, Pixar and much more. There is so much to go over and much of it looks to be worth waiting for.
- 0:00 – Skipping Magic Mountain and DCA updates
- 5:22 – Disney+ growth and future
- 11:17 – Marvel – Crazy amount of shows
- 18:58 – NatGeo – Many new offerings
- 21:16 – Disney TV
- 23:05 – Lucasfilm – Star Wars & Indy Jones
- 29:52 – Pixar New Offerings
- 33:48 – Disney Studios
- 36:31 – Disney Animation Studios
- 40:17 – What new entertainment offerings are we most looking forward to?
Subscribe to the Show
Thanks for listening and please consider leaving us a review! Have a great week!