Disney Hacks is more than a site, we are a community. Join the Disney Hacks Facebook Group today and subscribe to our newsletter!
Disney Hacks Episode 10
Hey Disney Hackers welcome back to the Disney Hacks podcast! Disney released their fiscal third quarter earnings last week and we dove into them. There is a lot to digest including huge (mind blowing) drops in revenue in the Parks, but there was some good news which actually lifted the stock up.
This week Andrew Singleton from Park Journey also joined us as a guest to talk Orlando theme parks. He lives in Orlando and covers all of those parks for PJ and shared his experiences at Disney, Universal and SeaWorld. Find out which of the parks are doing the best job and what it’s like being in Disney. Oh and what the heck did they do to Soarin’?
- 7:25 – Disney’s earnings call
- 20:14 – Andrew’s experiences in Florida theme parks
- 24:40 – What it’s like to visit Disney World right now
- 27:24 – Disney transportation
- 28:34 – Queues and plexiglass
- 33:07 – Is it worth visiting Disney World right now?
- 36:38 – Some Haunted Mansion talk
- 38:24 – Tips for visiting Disney World right now
Subscribe to the Show
Have a great week!