Disney Hacks is more than a site, we are a community. Join the Disney Hacks Facebook Group today and subscribe to our newsletter!
Disney Hacks Episode 16
Gregg took this episode off as he is working at the polls. On this solo show I discuss the bad news about Disneyland not reopening soon and the even worse news about Disneyland Paris closing its doors once again.
On the positive front we’ll talk about saving on Disney gift cards plus what to do with your stash of Disney money from cancelled 2020 trips. So much lost this year but so much to look forward to in 2021 and beyond!
- 1:00 – Disneyland won’t be reopning (as a theme park) soon
- 2:05 – Buena Vista Street to reopen
- 3:05 – Disneyland Paris has closed again
- 4:45 – What to do with your Disney travel bank
- 6:25 – Getting discounted Disney gift cards & what to do with them
- 8:10 – Combining Disney gift card balances & protecting yourself with 3rd party cards
- 9:00 – Should you be stockpiling Disney money given the current circumstances?
- 10:04 – Missing the holidays at the parks
- 12:05 – The joy, blessings and memories brought by Disney
- 13:00 – I do Disney for a lot less money than most
Subscribe to the Show
Thanks for listening and please consider leaving us a review! Have a great week!