Disney Hacks is more than a site, we are a community. Join the Disney Hacks Facebook Group today and subscribe to our newsletter!
Disney Hacks Episode 12
Disney World has been open for quite some time, but finally we are starting to see some rumors and news regarding the Disneyland reopening. We’ll talk about that plus the good/bad Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway news for the left coast.
Then we have a big treat for you. Gary Taylor from Coasting with Culture joined us for this show. He is a former Walt Disney World cast member, Pirates of the Caribbean wader and Jungle Cruise skipper! You’ll want to hear what he has to say about Disney World and his time sailing through the jungles of Magic Kingdom. He talks about some of the good and bad parts of being a cast member and a lot more.
- 1:09 – Introducing Gary
- 12:27 – Disneyland reopening rumblings
- 20:29 – Becoming a cast member at WDW
- 29:44 – Jungle cruise experience
- 36:36 – Worst and best cast member experiences
- 41:38 – Pitfalls of being a cast member
- 45:03 – How did being a cast member change Gary’s opinion on the Disney magic?